Saturday, January 19, 2013

Cielo

I have such a soft spot for Phil Wickham's singalong cd's. I feel like it's such a glimpse to what we have to look forward to in heaven. The sounds of fellow believers shouting out unending praise together.

There's nothing more to simply say then you NEED to listen to this song.


It rips my heart apart in so many ways. so many GOOD ways.

I can't wait for the day that I will enter those white gates and fall on my knees and not have the ability to bow low enough in awe of the vision of my God with all the angels and saints around me.

for the day that I can't reach my arms high enough in praise.

the day I won't be able to sing loud enough as the thunder rolls and lightening strikes and His glory bursts forth and fills the sky with radiance.


Such a sweet sweet moment it will be.







No comments:

Post a Comment